A Quality METROPOLITAN Building Surveyor 

Here at Go West Certifiers we have earned a name for providing our clients with reliable and industry informed guidance and advice. Our building certifiers in Perth Metro can assist with the construction of your residential, commercial or industrial building projects.

Handling all your certification needs

Obtaining a certificate for existing or proposed structures can pose a number of difficulties, such as local Government approval, meeting work safe standards and adhering to a strict quality control. If a building design does not meet these requirements, then it is unlikely to be approved, wasting valuable time and money.

Our building surveying team can assist builders and owner builders in all of these areas and more by offering our vast array of industry experience. Our in depth knowledge will help ensure you tick all the boxes for your specifically tailored certification with the least amount of stress or complications.

Metropolitan services

We can offer our certifiers to residential and commercial clients and can help with any stage of the certification process. If you have a building design and are unsure as to whether it complies with the appropriate codes and regulations, then consult with us and we’ll be able to provide suggestions and industry tips to help you fulfill the expected criteria. Our surveyors can also assist with areas such as:

  • BA3 Certificate of Design Compliance.
  • BA17 Certificate of Construction Compliance.
  • BA18 Certificate of Building Compliance.
  • Compliance Assessments.
  • Site Inspections.
  • Energy Efficiency Compliance Assessments for additions to houses.
  • Residential Design Code Compliance

Our professional surveyor team is prompt and efficient, making the process painless for you and fast tracking your building plans.

Contact us

For further information on our building certifiers and how they can help your residential or commercial construction situation, call us today and one of our friendly staff members will be able to answer any questions. In need of a surveyor country areas instead? We can help there too.